Monday, April 7, 2014

April Dinner Plans

Rather than list what we're eating day by day, I am posting a list of the dinners I will make this month. Here's what's cooking for us in April: Smothered pork chops, cheese ravioli with marinara, Turkey burgers, ham and cheese rolls, gunpowder chicken, black bean and corn quesadillas, meatball subs, baked tilapia, cheese pizza, barbecued chicken, German pancakes, spaghetti, soup and grilled cheese sandwiches, Easter dinner, chili, sweet and sour meatballs, chicken broccoli lasagna, red beans and rice, and pasta with cheesy tomato sauce.
I am also doing a "No treats, No Sweets" challenge with some of my friends and a clean eating challenge with other friends. I am hoping to find ways to overcome my dependence on sugar and slowly help my family to do the same. If you have clean eating ideas or recipes, please share them with me! Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment